Raymarine Element 7s
Special offer till the 1st of December, including Lighthouse West Europe chart
Raymarine Element 7 S Chartplotter – Available as a display only, with a Navionics+ Small Download Chart or Raymarine Lighthouse.
The Element S series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters—Select your destination and let Element’s fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way. Engineered for simplicity and affordable performance, Element S will quickly become your trusted cruising companion. A quad-core processor offers responsive performance and Element’s all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful colour. Element’s simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confidence. Once underway, Element S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.
Easy planning and GPS navigation with your favourite charts.
Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging (transducer sold separately)
Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
Element’s LightHouse Sport OS Designed for boaters that like to keep things simple.
From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating.
An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favourite locations.
Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favourite pages with one button push.
Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time.
Enjoy legendary Raymarine display and navigation technology at an affordable price.
7 inch super bright display for all weather conditions
Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance.
Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor.
- 7.0″ Optically Bonded LCDDisplay Resolution800 x 480 WVGADisplay TypeNon-TouchBrightness1,500 nits
- 240 x 135 62mmW x H x D (mm)(9.5 x 5.3 x 2.4 inches), Product Weight (lbs)3, Water Ingress ProtectionI Px6 and IPx7.
- 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)Power Consumption (max 12V DC)15 Watts
- Built-in GPS/GLONASSSonar
- Single channel High CHIRP Sonar with 9 pin connector. Supports CPT-S transom and thru-hull transducers
- 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)Supported NMEA2000 NetworkingINPUT: NMEA2000 Compatible Engines (Max 2) | NMEA2000 Compatible Tank Sensors (Max 4) | Heading Sensor (for Chart Stabilization)
- OUTPUT: GPS (for VHF Distress and DSC). Waypoint, Routes, and XTE for Autopilot. Waypoint and Route sharing between Element displays
- SeaTalkng requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable – 400mm
- WiFi – 802.11 b / g / n