New: Quark-Elec AS01 NMEA0183 to NMEA2000 Mini Gateway
Sophisticated NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 mini gateway.
- Designed to easily fit onto most surfaces
- Small enough to fit behind instrument panels
- Compatible with most NMEA 0183 devices
- Supports the conversion of the majority of NMEA 0183 sentences
The QK-AS01 provides an easy solution to linking older NMEA 0183 devices to the newer NMEA 2000 network by converting NMEA 0183 output sentences to NMEA 2000 PGNs. The QK-AS01 is compatible with most NMEA 0183 devices and supports the majority of NMEA 0183 sentences.
- Galvanic opto-isolation on NMEA 2000 CAN bus connection
- Automatically detects and adjusts the NMEA 0183 input baud rate
- Comes with a pre-fitted 1-meter NMEA 2000 cable
- Small in size so can be easily installed behind instrument panels for minimal disruption to space
- Fitted with a 5-core screened cable for the NMEA 2000 connection
- Marine AIS-GPS receivers – Such as the A26 or A27
- GPS & heading sensor – such as the AS07-0183
- Wind sensor – such as the AS06
- Multiplexer – such as the A31 or A33