Quark-Elec AS06 NMEA Wind sensor
New: Quark-Elec AS06 NMEA Wind sensor
Perfect solution for any sailor looking to get accurate and fast wind data to their instruments or WiFi device like an Ipad or tablet.
- Highly accurate measurement of wind speed and direction
- Measurement range: speed from 0 to 107 knots (0 to 55m/sec), direction from 0 to 359°
- Waterproof enclosure (IP66 rating)
- 20 m NMEA cable (optional 30m)
- Pre-calibrated and configured
- NMEA 2000 data interface (AS01 NMEA 2000 Mini gateway required, not included)
- Low power consumption (typical:27mA)
Providing highly accurate measurements of wind speed and direction in all weather conditions, this anemometer is perfect for providing reliable and robust solutions for marine applications.
With the ceramic bearings and the noncontact sensors used in a rugged enclosure, the AS06 is the perfect wind sensor for the extremely harsh conditions of the marine and offshore environment where extreme temperatures, salt and dirt build-up, and corrosive substances are present.
- 1 x QK-AS06 wind sensor
- Mounting brackets
- 20 meter or 30 meter cable options
- USB adapter
- USB cable
- Manual and configuration tool