Quark-Elec A32s AIS NMEA 2000/0183 Bi-dir - USB WiFi Gateway
The QK-A032-AIS NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 bi-directional gateway provides straight forward connection of NMEA 0183 equipment to NMEA 2000 networks and visa-versa. This A032-AIS model includes AIS message conversions.
The Bi-directional gateway will let you:
- Connect NMEA 0183 equipment to your NMEA 2000 bus
- Convert NMEA protocols in both directions, 0183 to 2000 and 2000 to 0183
- View the combined data through a chart plotter or USB and WiFi to your laptop, tablet or smart phone
Connect NMEA 0183 equipment to the high-speed world of N2K networking. Cross-protocol connectivity and conversions allows you to use both NMEA protocols on your boat.
Full conversion list in the manual.
Unlike most other N2K gateways on the market, whose AIS versions drop other functionality, the A032-AIS converts ALL the messages of the standard version, plus AIS messages.
- Converts the most common NMEA 0183 sentences into NMEA 2000 PGNs
- Converts the most common NMEA 2000 PGNs into NMEA 0183 sentences
- WiFi/USB NMEA messages output
- Pre-fitted cables for ease of instalation
- WiFi supports Ad-hoc and station mode (Connects Wirelessly ‘peer to peer’ without a router or through a router to all connected devices)
- Configurable baud rate (default baud rate is set to 38400bps, but configurable using Configuration software)
- Galvanic Opto-isolation on NMEA 0183 input and NMEA 2000 bus connection
- Free Firmware updates provided when new features and conversions are added
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS iphone through USB OTG (Configuration and updates require a Windows PC with USB port)
- NMEA 2000® certified product
What do you receive?
- 1 x QK-A032-AIS
- 1 x USB cable (not pictured)
- 1 x CD containing Manuals, Configuration Software and drivers
- 1 x Setup Guidebook