Quark-Elec A027 AIS Receiver with WiFi + GPS + NMEA + SeaTalk
If you want to merge Seatalk* with AIS and GPS data…
- Combines dual channel AIS data, with GPS and Seatalk* information
- View wirelessly anywhere on your boat to your mobile phones, tablets and laptops without the need for a WiFi router.
- (with the added option to connect to a NMEA chart plotter).
The A027 combines dual channel AIS data, with GPS and Seatalk* information allowing you to view wirelessly from anywhere on your boat to your mobile phones, tablets and laptops (with the added option to connect to a NMEA chart plotter).
- Compact dual channel AIS receiver
- Multiplexer: combines AIS, GPS and Seatalk*
- SeaTalk* to NMEA converter
- Can be used wirelessly (WiFi) and through the USB or NMEA ports
- Integrated GPS module that can track up to 22 satellites on 66 channels.
- Compatible with Chart plotters, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
- Two independent receivers monitoring AIS channels (161.975MHz &162.025MHz) and decoding both channels simultaneously
- Sensitivity down to -104 dBm@30% PER
- Up to 20 nautical miles receiving range
- Powered by the Seatalk bus (<120mA @12.0V)
- NMEA-0183 message output through WiFi,USB and RS422
- Configurable baud rates: (4.8, 9.6, 38.4k input and output)
- Simultaneous wireless and USB output
- The internal WiFi access point connects up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Adhoc and Station operating mode
- SeaTalk to NMEA 0183 protocol converter
- Built-in GPS to provide positional data
- Combines GPS and AIS messages with NMEA 0183 and outputs as a seamless stream of data
- BNC connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
- Powered SMA connector for 50 Ohm GPS antenna
- Compatible with Windows XP,7,8,10,Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
- Plug & Play connectivity
- 1 x QK-A027
- 1 x USB extension cable
- 1 x CD containing Manuals, Configuration Software and drivers
- 1 x Setup Guidebook