Quark-Elec A016 Battery monitor + NMEA output
from 109.00 €
The QK-A016 is a high precision battery monitor and can be used for boats, campers, caravans and other devices using a battery. The A016 measures the voltage, current, ampere-hours consumed and the remaining time at the current rate of discharge. It provides a wide range of battery information, and the programmable alarm allows users to setup the capacity/voltage warning buzzer.
The A016 is compatible with most types of batteries on the market including: lithium batteries, lithium iron phosphate batteries, lead-acid batteries, and nickel-metal hydride batteries.
The A016 outputs the standard NMEA 0183 format messages so the current, voltage and capacity information can be combined with the NMEA 0183 system on the boat and shown on the supported Apps.
- High precision battery monitor that measures voltage, current and capacity
- Displays the remaining time at the current rate of discharge and charge status
- NMEA 0183 format messages output
- Wide input voltage range: 8V – 120V
- Suitable for most types of batteries including lithium battery, lead-acid battery
- High current measurement resolution,0.01Amp, with current shunt
- User programmable alarm function
- 1 x QK-A016 display
- 1 x 100 Amp shunt
- 1 x monitoring cable (3 meters or optional 10m))
- 1 x NMEA 0183 output cable (1 meter)
- Additional 10 meter monitoring cable can be purchased along with the above kit