Late season deal: B953 5W AIS Transceiver (including splitter)
Offering greater range and increased transmit frequency, the high power (5W SOTDMA) AIS Class B transceivers enhance safety even further and are ideally suited for high traffic areas and offshore sailing. Easy to install and equipped with integrated GPS receivers and antennas, each transceiver is ruggedized and weather proof (IPx6 & IPx7), with options for integrated VHF antenna splitter and WiFI / Bluetooth also available.
B953 CLASS B5W/SO
The B953 is a high transmit power (5W SOTDMA) AIS Class B transceiver that is small, light-weight, yet delivers the very best AIS receive and transmit performance so you see more AIS information and targets at maximum range – all achieved with the least power consumption.
The B953 has an integrated VHF antenna splitter which enables the transceiver to share your existing VHF antenna without any loss of performance. With built in intelligent connectivity, integrated next generation GPS receiver & antenna and a unique FLEXI-FIT bracket system, safe and secure installation is simple.
- Certified AIS Class B – 5W CSTDMA
- Global Certification – USCG / FCC / Canada / Europe
- SRT-AIS™ transceiver engine for superlative proven performance
- FLEXI-FIT™ bracket system for easy, convenient and secure installation
- Integrated high-performance GPS receiver & antenna (external antenna optional)
- Water, pressure spray and damp proof – IPx6 & IPx7
- Ruggedized – protected from vibration, shock and extreme temperatures
- Small and lightweight
- Ultra-low power consumption – best in class
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000
- Automated health and performance monitoring
- Silent Mode (transmit-off) function
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection
In The Box:
1 x AIS Transceiver
1 x Power and Data Cable (2m)
1 x VHF Radio Accessory Cable (1m)
1 x FLEXI-FIT Mounting Bracket – Complete with Screws & Optional Fixing Tape