EmTrak B954 5W AIS Transceiver with splitter + WiFi and Bluetooth
B950 SERIES Class B
Offering greater range and increased transmit frequency, the high power (5W SOTDMA) AIS Class B transceivers enhance safety even further and are ideally suited for high traffic areas and offshore sailing. Easy to install and equipped with integrated GPS receivers and antennas, each transceiver is ruggedized and weather proof (IPx6 & IPx7), with options for integrated VHF antenna splitter and WiFI / Bluetooth also available.
The B954 is a high power (5W SOTDMA) Class B transceiver, delivering advanced performance and ultimate reliability through em-trak's next-gen technology. Small and durable, this trusted transceiver processes all AIS transmissions in real-time, with increased range and transmission priority so you always have the complete picture and the time to respond, even in the busiest waters.
Small and light-weight, it combines integrated WiFi & Bluetooth capabilities for seamless wireless connectivity and AIS data streaming. It is compatible with any mobile device, PC or wearable – ensuring everyone on board gets the most from your transceiver and related onboard equipment every day.
The B954 transceiver works seamlessly with em-trak’s CONNECT-AIS app to make programming, configuration and device monitoring easier than ever before.
em-trak's flexible, intelligent connectivity means the B954 can be paired to any chart-plotter and its next-gen GPS receiver and antenna is already integrated inside the device to provide best-in-class, ultra low power consumption and performance. em-trak's unique FLEXI-FIT® bracket system completes the package and ensures easy installation.
- Certified AIS Class B – 5W CSTDMA
- Global Certification – USCG / FCC / Canada / Europe
- Integrated VHF antenna splitter
- WiFi and Bluetooth connection
- SRT-AIS™ transceiver engine for superlative proven performance
- FLEXI-FIT™ bracket system for easy, convenient and secure installation
- Integrated high-performance GPS receiver & antenna (external antenna optional)
- Water, pressure spray and damp proof – IPx6 & IPx7
- Ruggedized – protected from vibration, shock and extreme temperatures
- Small and lightweight
- Ultra-low power consumption – best in class
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000
- Automated health and performance monitoring
- Silent Mode (transmit-off) function
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection
In The Box:
1 x AIS Transceiver
1 x Power and Data Cable (2m)
1 x FLEXI-FIT Mounting Bracket – Complete with Screws & Optional Fixing Tape