Em-Trak B921 AIS Transponder
UPDATE: Em-Trak has serious problems in the supply chain due to scarcity. Em-Trak has decided to produce a limited series with more expensive components. In stock for the time being
Ruggedized and weather proof (IPx6 & IPx7), the B920 SERIES 2W CSTDMA AIS Class B transceivers offer advanced performance and total reliability, with integrated GPS receivers and antennas as standard. They come equipped with em-trak's FLEXI-FIT bracket system for quick and secure installation and include options to add an integrated VHF antenna splitter and WiFi / Bluetooth. The dual NMEA2000 & 0183, coupled with serial ports, USB, optional WiFi and Bluetooth also make connecting to all your tablets, PC’s, display and navigation devices easy and simple.
em-trak B921 CLASS B2W/CS
The B921 is a 2W CSTDMA Class B AIS transceiver, delivering em-trak's advanced performance and reliability through next-gen technology. Small and durable, this trusted transceiver processes all AIS transmissions in real-time, even at range limit, so you always have the complete picture and the time to respond.
em-trak's intelligent connectivity means the B921 can be connected to any chart-plotter and comes equipped with integrated GPS technology and best-in-class, ultra low power consumption. Installation is also simplified with our unique FLEXI-FIT® bracket system to have you up and running in no time at all.
- Certified AIS Class B – 2W CSTDMA
- Global Certification – USCG / FCC / Canada / Europe
- SRT-AIS™ transceiver engine for superlative proven performance
- FLEXI-FIT™ bracket system for easy, convenient and secure installation
- Integrated high-performance GPS receiver & antenna (external antenna optional)
- Water, pressure spray and damp proof – IPx6 & IPx7
- Ruggedized – protected from vibration, shock and extreme temperatures
- Small and lightweight
- Ultra-low power consumption – best in class
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000
- Automated health and performance monitoring
- Silent Mode (transmit-off) function
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection
In The Box:
1 x AIS Transceiver
1 x Power and Data Cable (2m)
1 x FLEXI-FIT Mounting Bracket – Complete with Screws & Optional Fixing Tape