After season deal: Em-Trak B923 AIS Transponder + splitter and A32 WiFi NMEA2000 converter
After season deal: EmTrak B923 AIS Transponder + splitter and the Quark-Elec A32AIS WiFi NMEA converter.
This is the perfect alternative to the EmTrak B924, this set may lack the Bluetooth option but has an NMEA0183/2000 converter and transmits via WiFi not only your AIS data but all data that is available on your onboard network. And saves you!
The B923 is the perfect AIS transceiver for day and coastal sailing yachts.
The integrated high performance GPS antenna.
The no-screws bracket enables the B921 to be installed below deck in your navigation equipment area, and it will seamlessly connect to any navigation display you may have.
Critically the B923 uses an ultra-low power consumption AIS engine and is ruggedized against extreme shock, vibration, temperature, damp and water. providing many years of reliable operation.
This package includes the QK-A32AIS makes it possible to send not only AIS and GPS data but all data from your NMEA network to your iPad, tablet, smartphone or laptop. No cables needed, all via WiFi. But that's not all the A32AIS is also a NMEA1083 - NMEA2000 converter. Via NMEA0183 or NMEA2000 plug & play with your chartplotter.
- Certified AIS Class B – 2W CSTDMA
- Global Certification – USCG / FCC / Canada / Europe
- SRT-AIS™ transceiver engine for superlative proven performance
- FLEXI-FIX™ bracket system for easy, convenient and secure installation
- Internal high-performance GPS receiver and antenna (external antenna optional)
- Water, pressure spray and damp proof – IPx6 & IPx7
- Ruggedized – protected from vibration, shock and extreme temperatures
- Small and lightweight
- Built-in VHF antenna splitter
- Ultra-low power consumption – best in class
- Guaranteed connectivity and interoperability with any app, chart plotter, smart phone, tablet or PC
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000
- Automated health and performance monitoring
- Silent Mode (transmit-off) function
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection
- NMEA-0183 and 2000 output via WiFi, USB en RS422 due to the combination with the QK-A32AIS